Thursday, December 19, 2013

Before I get to food, I'd like to take note of an overweight former eagles player that had a shaved head, labret piercing, big black coat, and tan and brown saddle shoes.



Am I the person you want to take fashion cues from?!?????






In 5 years he's gonna look like my stupid profile picture. Get a clue!

Onto food.

I made penne alla vodka. It's a recipe from one Joseph Pesqueira. There's really not much to say except it's one of my favorite meals. Easy, yet sophisticated.


That's penne, vodka, olive oil, parsley, crushed tomatoes, heavy cream, garlic, onion, basil, and pancetta. Not pictured is parmesan cheese.

So you cook the meat and onions and garlic:


Then you add the tomatoes and vodka, reduce it, and then add the herbs and cheese. It's phenomenal.


With wine, and spring mix and spinach salad. Yum.

Here's the desert ingredients:


No picture of the drink. Imagine?












No comments:

Post a Comment