Monday, August 18, 2014

Dudes with donut attitudes

I went to the sayville farmers market this past Saturday. It was no downingtown farmers market, but there was one stall that is a treasure. 

Edible flowers! 
 

Delicious goat cheese. Looks like a bog, but was delicious:


(That's another edible flower)

And an elephant ear from a bakery next to the immortal Jilly's:


I went to a bar rescue stress test in jersey city Saturday. No pictures, as they were forbidden. But they had delicious empanadas there and terrible, terrible drinks. Watch it October 26th for some top notch complaining. 

The one picture I was able to take was of a 33 year old man turned into a child at the sight of a mister softee truck:


I got big plans for more food soon. Update to follow!




1 comment:

  1. That's a 33 year old man with the pink shoelaces, huh? Sure.
    I never ate edible flowers but I hope you didn't have to eat them alone.

    ReplyDelete