Sunday, February 9, 2014

Hospital food

The food here is overall not good. Also, I had surgery, and the anasthesia really messed with my appetite. I'm eating now, though. But less. 

My aunt sent me a Harry and David basket. I've never heard of them. Their pepper ad onion relish is saving food for me now. 

Here it is on a roast beef on rye sandwich 


My sister came and visited and brought bagels. Which were awesome. But I couldn't even finish 1. But what I ate was delicious. I'm stealing her picture from Instagram cause I didn't take one.


No god damn oat flakes on that bagel, like it should be. Various seeds, onion, garlic and salt. Get the eff off of everything bagels you pos oat flakes. 

I'm off to rehab tomorrow for two weeks. Maybe less. That'll be 3 weeks out of the house. I'd like to shower again. I also hope I'm approved because I got empire blue through the ACA an they're making a goddamn mess out of everything. We'll see. 

Oh, and I got my catheter out! It's a complicated process; they just yank that bad boy out!

I don't know if the food at rehab is gonna be good or bad. I'll find out soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment