Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Ladies and Gentleman, Mr. Bob Harris

Thanks. This is hard.

I should have better pictures for this post, but I don't. Rest assured, everything is, was, and will be, delicious.

My friend James got me a an old fashioned pasta maker as a housewarming gift. 


I'm excited about this one. I already have an espresso pot to have espresso after the meal.

Honorary guinea, here.

I moved, and walk to work. I don't have an umbrella. So, I went with a trash bag.


What this has to do with food? Nothing.

I had my friend and his girlfriend and brother over for a meal while off on Veterans Day. I made rotini with asparagus an tomatoes. I only have a prep pic. This came out so good, I didn't take a pic, and there was NOTHING left after except a couple tablespoons of oil. Oh well.



Until next time.

2 comments: