Sunday, October 26, 2014

Apropos of nothing

Well, a lot's happened.

I made donuts again. I nailed it. Apple purée filling. 




Then through the magic of a snipped ziplock bag and some sugar...


Also, I moved. 


It's still being unpacked, as Laura brannigan plays.



I got a gas stove. And a big kitchen. So...I've made a lot if pasta. Something I was too lazy to do for too log. Here's some penne ala vodka


And some rotelli with arugala and kale and garlic and oil and cheese and an egg. One of my faves and so easy. Yum.


I dot know how to end this. There's wings and burgers coming. So...here's a picture of my yard and 18 year old me.



(I found a lot of stuff unpacking)

2 comments:

  1. YOOO those donuts look awesome. Do they have egg in them? I mean, I probably won't make them anyway but still. Do you fry them up just in a pan, or what? We need deets, Wak. Nice job.
    Yr house is a mess. So jealous of that yard, though.
    And even the egg on pasta sounds pretty good. Hope to see more posts now that you can cook in yr own home.

    ReplyDelete